Saturday, June 10, 2006

Sankes on a MotherFarking Plane



That's one Motherfarking movie I am waiting for. Yep, you heard it right, this the title of a real movie which is being scheduled to be released on August 18th, and already I have stared marking the days left on the wall by my toilet.

Snakes on plane became an Internet meme overnight and built a cult following even without releasing a shot. All we junkies needed was the title. One interesting tit-bit is the fans were expecting to Jackson to yell " We got Motherfarking snakes" into the radio, The studio resisted it , cause they wanted to get under 14 rating. The fans protested, sat in protest before the studios, slept naked before Jackson's home. Who ever said smelly naked geeks don't make difference should wake and smell the nearest geek.



Yes, my dear snake and plane nerds, Samuel L. Jackson will be flying a plane full snakes in to a theater near you. Fark.com, the place I hang out is holding release parties all over North America, were we would be watching some snakes on the plane and some good ol' fun in a watering hole nearby. Too bad there is no party in Calgary, but there is one in Edmonton. I am so there, can't wait for my snakes served on a plane!

Do check this website to see if there is a "Snakes on a MotherFarking Plane" party in your city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home