Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Now a robot for me (hic)!



I must have been in the grade school, I fell in love with "Giant Robot", a cheesy Japanese children show. From that day I didn't want a dog, all I wanted is a flying robot. Giant robot would fly whenever summoned by the kids talking into their watches.



Then I fell in love with the ever cute "R2-D2" from Star Wars. I wanted this beeping side-kick.


Now I see this new "Beer pouring" robot, I want it right now. My beer is getting cold and my tongue is itching. Here is the new beer fetching robot, courtesy (robosavvy forum)




When is my cooking robot coming out, or should I just marry? Dont shoot me, it's just a bad joke, as always.

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Roop Rai said...

'When is my cooking robot coming out, or should I just marry?'

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home