Thursday, January 06, 2005

I reread the post yesterday and boy I was appalled at myself. I am not a good self critique. I don't find faults in myself at all. That posted reeked of anger, anger against the apologists of God. Why should I be angry at them at all? They havent bothered me, they haven't shoved their religion into through out at gun point. Why such hatred? Should I change my name to Bigot?
May be because if we believe in something, we try to make others also believe in the same cool idea. I guess this one the intrinsic traits of humans. If we believe in something, we literally indulge in it. My father does it very overtly. If he buys, say a brand of razor and if he likes it he would make sure that every one he knows would buy that brand.
The Mac zealots have been doing this for decades. They hate everything other than Mac and love everything about Mac.
So shouldn't we propagate what we like? Spew hate on what we don't like? Who are you to tell what to do and what not to do? Sorry sir!
In some religions, sure way to book a window seat to heaven is to spread the word of God. That's where I have problem, converting me for your selfish reasons.
well I babbled enough. I should be a little more tolerant to people who think differently than me. That's what my mum has been teaching me since I was born.
I learnt something today about blogs, there are more number of women bloggers than men bloggers and also women tend to update blogs more regularly than men. I am not surprised, women have always been the sex which wanted to be heard , to be sympathized, to be cooed along with. Thank god they have this media to let their anguish out, now we males ca have our beers in peace!
-True peace at last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home